Our purpose remains consistent since the founding of the congregation in 2016. We are commanded in Matthew 28 to “Go into the world and preach the gospel to every living creature.” With that in mind we focus on the following areas:
- To teach the Word of God in its truth and purity.
To minister to our internal members by helping them to grow in their faith.
To minister to those outside our congregation in their faith walk.
The congregation continues to work toward our long-range plan. With a focus on the twin cities’ southwest metro, our vision includes the following steps:
- Establish a permanent rented facility for Sunday worship.
- Call a part-time pastor to minister to the group.
- Call a full-time pastor to minister to the group.
- Establish a permanent rented facility that is wholly dedicated to Living Savior.
- Purchase our own dedicated facility.
The Lord has blessed the work, and on May 1, 2022, Pastor Luke Willitz started as our full-time pastor. The planning committee has been working through step four as we consider a future move. We know that in all things the Lord will direct us. We are excited to see where He takes the ministry.